Name:
Location: Lowell, MA

I'm Kevin Griener, bitch; you better axe someone.

Monday, March 05, 2007

3/5/07

Dear blog,

And so begins another week. This weekend was fairly solid, as far as weekends go. I was not able to catch the Maryland game, as my sister and I were driving to the Cape while it was going on, but I was sure I woldn't be missing much, and it turns out I was correct. I like DJ Strawberry, Ekene Ibekwe, and Mike Jones well enough, but missing thier final game at Comcast Center is not going to be anything I will regret for the rest of my life, especially since Maryland ended up winning by 20.

We got to the Cape and were met there by our cousin Mark, which was pleasant. We had dinner and watched Murder By Death (an old comedy starring a slew of famous actors from Hollywood of yesteryear, like Peter Sellers and Alec Guinness, for just two), and then on Sunday afternoon drove down to Orleans for lunch.

When we got back, I caught the last few minutes of the Duke/UNC game - more on that in the sports blog tomorrow - and then it was time to pack up and get back to Lowell.

So, nothing too very exciting, although it was good to see Mark again. You would think living up here I would see more of my cousins, but it is, in fact, rather infrequent. It's a shame, too, because I usually have a pretty good time, when I do.

Anyway, I got in touch with Dan, and he seemed receptive to the idea of coming up for St. Paddy's. I'll have to keep on him about it, but I think I can make this happen.

Well, that's all I got for now. See you tomorrow in the sports section.

Till then...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home