Name:
Location: Lowell, MA

I'm Kevin Griener, bitch; you better axe someone.

Friday, December 29, 2006

12-29-06

Dear Blog,

Well, I'll start with the bad news. My sleeping pattern was still pretty fucked yesterday morning, but in the opposite direction. After sleeping till 8 PM on Wednesday, Thursday I slept until 8:30 AM, then found myself unable to go back to sleep. This means I got 18 hours of sleep over the course of those two days, which is pretty standard, if a little high, but 15 of those hours came on one night, while only three came on the other.

That being said, I'm not very tired right now, even though the only sleep I've gotten since this morning was some on-and-off napping during the Independence and Holiday Bowls this evening before I had to go to work. So, hopefully I'll get a normal 8 hours of sleep today. My fingers are crossed. Well, not literally, because then I'd have a hell of a time typing, but you know what I mean.

In keeping with the bad news theme, I was unable to get most of my day's objectives accomplished, despite the increased amount of time I had to do so. I got lost on my way to the mall in New Hampshire (hey, I've never tried to drive there before), and so I'm still wearing the same boots with the sole problem. I also didn't get Corey's check mailed, but I will get that done tomorrow. I'll probably wait until this weekend to get the new boots at the Cape Cod Mall, which is much more convenient for me.

Now, the good news. I felt nothing in my back yesterday, so it appears the strain was very minor. In fact, I was even pulling bulk last night - quite a bit of it, but no pain. Also, the cold hasn't advanced at all. And the night went by relatively easy at work, and I got a decent four hours in. This week's paycheck will be the worst I've had in some time, but hopefully I can get some decent tim in this week and log close to 20 hours for the week (I get paid for Monday - hooray for the Teamsters!).

If you haven't read the Onion article, Holiday Advertisers Seek Coveted Dicktard Demographic, read it now. It's a little dated, because it deals with Holiday shopping, but I promise you you will laugh until it hurts. It's the funniest thing I've ever read on their site, and that is saying something indeed.

Speaking of funny, make sure you check out TonyHomo.com. Guaranteed laughter for hours.

Ok, that's my post for this morning. I'll try to post on the other blogs, or at least one of them. It depends on when I get up, I suppose.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home