Name:
Location: Lowell, MA

I'm Kevin Griener, bitch; you better axe someone.

Monday, February 26, 2007

2/26/07

Dear Blog,

The weekend passed by relatively uneventfully. I drove down to the beach Saturday afternoon, and saw the folks, Kait, & Duncan. Martha, George, & their dog Mollie came up for dinner on Saturday and Sunday.

Sunday evening also gave me two other marquee events - the Maryland/UNC game, and then the Oscars. The Terps game was terrific - more on that tomorrow. The Oscars were the same as always - more than a little drawn out, plenty of glitz and glam, and a lot of fun to see the winners. I only saw two of the films nominated for Best Picture, and while I prefered Little Miss Sunshine to The Departed, I was not dissapointed to see the latter take home the statue.

After the game and dinner, Kait and I drove George back to his house in Clemsford - Martha stayed down at the Cape - and then went home ourselves. It was good to see the family again, and I'm glad Kait is back from Maryland - it got kind of lonely here by myself.

Anyway, sports blog tomorrow...gotta get that Terps recap down - and the other ACC action as well. Hell, I might even be in good enough of a mood to look at some of the other conferences - but don't count on it.

TTFN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home