Name:
Location: Lowell, MA

I'm Kevin Griener, bitch; you better axe someone.

Thursday, February 08, 2007

2/8/07

Dear blog,

This past weekend I had the opportunity to get back down to Pasadena to spend Super Bowl weekend with my friends from there. On Saturday night, Dave, Corey, and Corey's girlfriend Mollie came to my parents' house and we played cards. On Sunday I went to Josh Roussey's Super Bowl Party and got to see that whole gang, including Tristan. I had a great time, and hopefully I'll be able to get back down there soon enough.

This week has been relatively uneventful thusfar. It's been right back to the grindstone at work. They have been moving me around a lot this week - from Sort 2 (my aisle) to other sort aisles and to a couple different unload aisles, as well. Yesterday night started with me in unload 2, which sucked, but after break I was back on the sort aisle and the rest of the night went by pretty quickly.

After work, Andy and I stuck around to try out some trick basketball shots we had been working on (there is a hoop inside the Hub). Andy was the star of that portion, hitting one we had been trying to get for forever and making up another one and hitting it on the spot. Then we were joined by John, who is our supervisor, and Bradley, who doesn't work on our aisle but we know him because he is always hanging around late after the shift. We played a couple games of HORSE, both of which I managed to win.

The folks arrived at the Cape tonight, supposedly, although I haven't yet had the opportunity to talk to them. I'll give them a call tomorow when I wake up, if I remember to. And I'll certainly see them this weekend. Well, that's all for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home