Name:
Location: Lowell, MA

I'm Kevin Griener, bitch; you better axe someone.

Thursday, February 15, 2007

2/15/07

Dear Blog,

Well, the Great Blizzard of '07 was more of an inconvenience than anything else. Although if it's like were to have hit Maryland it would have caused a great deal more consternation than it did up here. I had to get up early yesterday (which for me is quarter of one - and yes, that is early) to move my car over to the parking garage down the street. Kait managed to get the day off of school, but neither rain nor snow nor sleet nor hail will stop UPS. It was a light load last night, as some of the Vermont trucks were unable to make their way down to the hub, but we'll be paying for that tonight with a peak-like shift.

Other than the snow, there hasn't been too much going on up here for me to report on. Tomorrow Kait is heading down to Maryland for almost a week, then she and the folks & Duncan will be coming up around the Thursday after that. This'll put me on my own for a while, which will make cooking a bit easier, I suppose.

I finally got my health insurance paperwork last weekend. I've filled out the required forms and soon (hopefully) I'll have my card and I'll be able to do a few things I've been putting off; namely, I want to see an optometrist about getting a contact lens perscription, I need to make a routine exam appointment with a dentist, and I want to schedule an appointment with a psychiatrist to see if I have, as I suspect, ADD, and if so, what I can do about it.

It continues to be very cold, and it was extremely windy today. We're in the dreary days of February now, but I noticed that the sunset is now on the proper side of 5:00, and pitchers and catchers have reported to Spring training. Spring is now closer to us than the beginning of winter is, and I'll be glad to get there.

Tomorrow, I'll be on the sports blog. Till then...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home