Name:
Location: Lowell, MA

I'm Kevin Griener, bitch; you better axe someone.

Thursday, December 28, 2006

12-28-06

Dear Blog,

It's always nice to get Wednesday behind you, and in this case, especially so.

Christmas weekend must have been especially difficult on my constitution, because I didn't get up until 8:00 PM yesterday, a full 15 hours after I went to bed. How I am going to be able to force myself to sleep in a couple hours - merely 9 hours after that marathon - is quite beyond me, but I have to try, for a couple reasons, not the least of which is that I want to get myself back into the pattern that had me waking up around 1-2 PM, so I'll be able to do something with my day.

But it's not just the long-term picture I'm looking out for. A chunk of sole came off my left boot last night, meaning I have to get to the mall later today to buy a new pair, which will probably delay my purchase of a video game console by a week or so.

I don't know what got into the unloaders today, but they were on a goddam rampage. There were packages all over the floor - I seemed to be having the easiest time and it was no picnic for me, by any means.

I think I strained my back moving a 105 lb package from the aisle to the bulk belt. The muscle in question is right under my right shoulderblade. Hopefully it feels better when I wake up.

And if all that weren't enough - I think I'm coming down with a cold. I'll have to buy some orange juice when I go to the grocery store tomorrow.

I doubt very much I'll get to either of the other two blogs today, as I've got big plans for tomorrow afternoon - assuming I get up in time. So, till tomorrow morning, that's all I've got.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home