Name:
Location: Lowell, MA

I'm Kevin Griener, bitch; you better axe someone.

Monday, February 12, 2007

2/12/07

Dear blog,

The weekend came and went, with no adventures too far outside the norm. The folks and Duncan came up to the Cape for the weekend; actually, they came up on Wednesday, but I didn't see them until Saturday. They left for Maryland sometime this morning.

My sister and I left for the Cape on Saturday morning, before I had the opportunity to go to bed, so when I got there, I immediately slept until about 4:00. That night I learned that, while I was sleeping that morning, Barack Obama made his announcement that he was running for the White House (more on that in my political blog post from yesterday).

Sunday morning we had brunch at this posh hotel that we sometimes go to with our aunts and uncles. This time it was only my parents, myself, and Uncle George and Aunt Martha. Sunday aternoon passed with a minimum of excitement, and then we were treated to a beautiful sunset over the frozen lake. We had duck and rice for dinner, and we left for Lowell at about 7:30.

Tonight I have to go to work 15 minutes early. We're expecting a big night, because today all of the Vermont Teddy Bears that are set to arrive on Valentine's Day are leaving the factory. And, as the hub that services all of New England, every single one of those bears goes through us. I already sorted one truckful on Friday - on Monday, we'll be having lots more.

Well, that's all I got today. Tomorrow I'll post in the sports blog. Expect something about the Terps' big win over Duke (woohoo!).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home