Name:
Location: Lowell, MA

I'm Kevin Griener, bitch; you better axe someone.

Thursday, February 22, 2007

2/22/07

Dear Blog,

Well, we've reached Thursday. The family is coming up today from Maryland, and they might be dropping Kait off on the way. I enjoyed being on my own for a while, but it does get lonely. I'll be glad to see them, whether it is later on this evening or not until Saturday.

I was hoping that the Terps would be on up here tonight, but they weren't. It's probably a good thing, though -I would have had a hard time pulling myself away from that game to get to work, I know it.

I downloaded Half-Life 2, Episode 1 a couple days ago. I have to say I'm kind of dissapointed so far - It's mostly just jumping puzzles and shooting zombies in the dark. And I do mean in the dark - this game is darker than Doom 3. I hope it gets better soon, and that subsequent episodes rely less on the darkness factor. These games are a lot more fun when you can see, IMO. Wehn I get done Episode 1, my next step will be to download the original game, which I have never played.

Well, I wish I had something really exciting to report, but I don't. With the exception of Kait not being here, the week is plodding along just like any other. It seemed to warm up a couple of days ago - it was almost 50 degrees. But it cooled down again today and tonight, and it is supposed to be really cold this weekend. But we're coming up on the end of February - the most miserable month of the year - so things should start to get nice soon. Well, eventually. Spring comes a little late up here, as I learned last year. Oh well.

Sports blog tomorrow. I'll have lots to say about last night's ACC action, as well as tonight's big game between Duke and Clemson, and a preview of what is to come this weekend. Till then...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home