Name:
Location: Lowell, MA

I'm Kevin Griener, bitch; you better axe someone.

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

11-21-06

Dear Blog,

I haven't posted here in a while - there is a reson for that. Thursday morning I had written a terrific post when and I was just putting the finishing touches on it when my computer crashed, causing me great distress. So great, in fact, that this is the first time I have been able to bear the thought of going back here. There are other reasons, too, but that was the main one.

Anyway, the weekend was great. Grandma is up from Louisiana to visit us, which is fantastic. She can be a wee bit of a chore at times, but the fact is she is family, so it makes me happy to see her happy, and she is happiest when she is with us. Also, she is my last surviving grandparent so I have to cherish every moment I get to see her. I mean that.

I'm kind of tired right now and so I'm going to head to bed. Look for new posts on both the politics and sports boards later this afternoon - an extra-large one on the sports board because I have to wrap-up both of last week's NFL and college action.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home