Name:
Location: Lowell, MA

I'm Kevin Griener, bitch; you better axe someone.

Friday, November 10, 2006

11-10-06

Dear Blog,

I decide just the date would make a good title for each entry, as opposed to having to come up with something new each morning and ending up saying jack-assed things like "Hump Day" (I really, really apologize for that...I couldn't feel worse).

Anyway, it was another productive day at work. And I actually mean that - it was payday. Check's a little bigger this week, which is good because I'm going to be a vusy beaver this weekend, back in the ol' stomping grounds for a wedding doubleheader. I'm gonna be so fucking tired by the end of Saturday night that I'm going to spend all Sunday laying on the couch. Then Sunday night I'll go do something else. It'll be good to see everyone.

Other than that, nothing too interesting. We got dinner from the Chinese place right down the street. I love living in downtown - I called in the order, walked to the place from my apartment, and actually had to wait 5 minutes there. It was the first time I have called in an order and walked there - next time I'll know to wait a few minutes before I leave. It is very good - we are pretty psyched to have Chinese this good this conveniently located - and we usually only end up paying $10 a person. Certainly manageable on a once a week basis.


Goodness gracious, I am still so pumped from the combined power of the Terrapins great win Saturday, piggybacking on the Redskins ridiculous win Sunday, piggybacking on the Democrats whoopin' that Republican ass all the way into submission.

And what do we see, over yonder? Could it be? Yes, the right-wingers are freaking out. Yessir, this is only the beginning. Over the next two years we are going to see the ugliness of the Republican Party fully on display. And I'm not talking about the politicians, I'm talking about the supporters. When our Party is out of power (or even in power) liberal political activists can be annoying. We'll fucking be out on the street, asking for signatures for a petition or we'll be throwing some sort of political march or another, clogging up the streets and disrupting traffic. They can be a tad overzealous in their desire to draw attention to their issues. But Righty political activists, when they are out of power, turn downright ugly. I urge everyone to listen to Rush Limbaugh, just once, and hear the way he sneers when he says the name "Nancy Pelosi", like she was Osama bin Laden his own damn self. In fact, I dont believe he uses any kind of sneer when he says bin Laden's name. Not that he mentions him that much, since W. has failed to apprehend him in any way. No sir, the ugliness will be there. If you can walk into a room full of Republicans and hear them talking to each other - you'd be scared shitless. These people HATE anybody who isn't them. Is that the kind of person you want to hitch your political bandwagon to?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home